Friday, March 16, 2012

Mix & Match







Clutch: Coach, Skirt: J Crew, Shirt: J Crew, Shoes: Colin Stuart , Sunnies: Banana Republic, Nail Polish: Essie Ballet Slippers, Lipstick: Make Up For Ever 41, Watch: Fossil, Jewelry: Alexis Bittar, J Crew, H&M, Alex & Ani, David Yurman, Express, Own



I am wearing two of my staple items in this picture: my mustard yellow low wedges and blue pin stripe button down. Both items seem to effortlessly pair with anything- who would have thought that they would go with a red lace pencil skirt? The shirt is great because I can use it to dress down items (like a gold sequin skirt that I paired with the skirt to wear to a girls brunch which totally evoked a walk of shame) and the shoes are great because I swear that color yellow is the new neutral! And the heels are so incredibly low and comfortable.

This is my hair in a top know without a sock bun- I feel like it looks so tiny up there!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, love the background-- so glad to discover your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete