Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wrapped Up








































Dress: H&M, Shirt: Zara (mens), Tights: Gap, Shoes: Steve Madden, Sunnies: Target, Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Jewelry: Alexis Bittar, Own, Lipstick: MAC Russian Red 


I was flipping through my In Style magazine and saw a similar outfit and thought to replicate it. The wrap dress is a wardrobe staple and layering it over a button down is perfect for those chilly days.

Tomorrow is my birthday and tonight I'll be painting the town red with Kris and the girls because the lover has a surprise trip planned for the weekend. :) He's kept his secret and hasn't even given me any clues. Hopefully wherever we go is warm because I have been freezing these past few days. Hope you all have a great weekend!!

xx
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment