Monday, March 5, 2012

Nic's Birthday Celebrations

My birthday breakfast
gifts from my wonderful friends



my home for the weekend
finale of Le Reve

dinner at Roy's





































I had the most amazing birthday thanks to the best friends and most wonderful boyfriend a girl could ask for!! Thursday night I had the girls over for some champagne, then we headed out to have burgers at my fave burger place - Roam. YUM!! I told you in my last post that the lover was taking me away for a surprise journey for the weekend - I didn't find out until we got to the airport on Friday that we were headed to Vegas! We stayed at the Wynn, which had the most comfortable bed ever!! That night we had dinner at Roy's then went to XS to dance into the wee hours of the night. Saturday evening we saw Le Reve which is showing at the Wynn and I have to say that it was the BEST show I have ever seen. The show is aquatic, so the whole stage is a giant pool. There is dancing, synchronized swimming, diving, and acrobatics that all contribute to the romantic storyline. I couldn't have asked for a better way to celebrate the anniversary of my birth. I can't wait to see what this year has in store!! 

xx
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment