Monday, March 12, 2012

LYD










































Dress: J Crew, Belt: Nordstroms, Jacket: Gap, Shoes: Banana Republic, Jewelry: David Yurman, J Crew, and H&M, Sunnies: Ray Ban, Purse: Rebecca Minkoff, Lipstick: Givenchy Shocking Pink



You hear about the LBD the LWD and even the LRD- but what about the LYD (little yellow dress)? I finally got my bangs trimmed (why is it that the rest of your hair takes eons to grow but your bangs can miraculously grow out in two weeks) and was feeling very Zoey Deschanel when I picked out this bright spring 50s feeling dress. It made me so happy that I wanted to burst out into song- a total exaggeration but you get the point ;)

I love that we have sprung forward and will have more daylight now!

xx,
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment