Thursday, February 23, 2012

Black and White






Dress: H&M, Tights: Target, Shoes: Pour La Victoire, Sunnies: Taeget, Purse: Urban Outfitters, Bracelet: J Crew and Own, Rings: David Yurman and Own,
Lipstick: Nars Schiap


I usually wear this dress to work with black tights- but the sun was shinning today and I wanted to make this outfit a little more playful. Enter neon blue tights! I bought these tights from Target in pretty much every color they came in- blue, purple, and red. Can't wait to add them to some of my other more traditional outfits to bring something from safe and boring to the next level.

Nic and I have become obsessed with the sock bun, it is seriously the easiest hair style to execute, works on all hair types, and is fabulously chic! Nic's hair is probably no less than two feet longer than mine- but we can both throw our hair up using a simple sock. Here is a great you tube on how to execute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfMlMhSACCE

xx,
Kris

1 comment:

  1. The look is amazing! The tights are my fav

    www.stylerecognized.com

    ReplyDelete